WATERPROOFING MATERIALS FOR PREVENTION OF WINDBLOWN RAIN PENETRATION THROUGH MASONRY WALLS
This report outlines the basic factors contributing to water seepage in buildings and presents the results of a field study. Basic information, including manufacturer's recommended use, is given for 272 masonry repair and waterproofing materials. Pertinent federal and ASTM waterproofing-related specifications are identified, and manufacturers are listed.
Construction Engineering Research LaboratoryArmy Corps of Engineers, P.O. Box 4005
Champaign, IL United States 61820
- Kanarowski, S M
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Features: Appendices; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 47 p.
- TRT Terms: Masonry construction; Rainfall; Seepage; Specifications; Waterproofing materials
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00097001
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Technical Rept. M-75Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM