REBREATHED AIR AS A REFERENCE FOR BREATH-ALCOHOL TESTERS
A technique has been devised for a reference measurement of the performance of breath-alcohol measuring instruments directly from the respiratory system. It is shown that this technique is superior and simpler than comparison measurements based on blood-alcohol analysis.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/HS502R5402
- Report was sponsored by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Office of Driver Performance Research, Washington, D.C.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- FLORES, A L
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcohol breath tests; Alcohols; Blood alcohol levels; Drunk driving; Respiratory system
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00096927
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- ISBN: HS502/R5402
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS 801333 Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM