MARITIME CARGO MOVEMENT IN INTERNATIONAL TRADE, A SUMMARY OF AVAILABLE DATA
Provides information on data available to the Maritime Administration from its "in-house" resources as well as that available from other U.S. and international agencies pertinent to cargo movement in international trade. The report is selective rather than exhaustive.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number M-3-MA.
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1967
- Features: Appendices; References;
- Pagination: 86 p.
- TRT Terms: Economics; Freight transportation; International trade; Shipping
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo movement; Shipping economics
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00027030
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM