APPLICATION OF MULTIPLE PROBIT, MULTIPLE LOGIT, AND MULTINOMIAL LOGIT ANALYSIS TO THE MODE CHOICE PROBLEM: AN ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY
References to the use of these statistical tools are divided into the following categories: statistics and computation; methodological and conceptual questions; applications; extensions, other methods of demand analysis and review. Notes are appended to the bibliographic data.
- This bibliography was originally prepared for the Chicago Area Transportation Study.
Chicago, IL United States 60610
- Publication Date: 1970-7
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Bibliographies; Calculation; Choice models; Demand; Logits; Mathematical analysis; Modal analysis; Modal split; Probits; Reviews; Statistical analysis
- Uncontrolled Terms: Computation
- Old TRIS Terms: Hovair
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Research;
- Accession Number: 00096914
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1975 12:00AM