PARKING DIMENSIONS 1975 MODEL CARS
Those dimensions of the 1975 model automobiles which relate to parking are compiled here for the convenience of municipal street and highway department officials, parking facility managements and garage contractors. The dimensions presented here result from measurement of representative standard vehicles under full design load conditions which include water, oil gasoline, a representative passenger load, and tires inflated to the recommended pressure. Dimensions given for each make of car include its various models and body types. The dimensions are categorized thus: overall dimensions; front of car dimensions; rear of car dimensions; and angles of approach and departure, ramp breakover angle, and turning diameter.
Motor Vehicle Manufacturers Association1909 K Street, NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Automobiles; Automobiles by type; City government; Highway operations; Parking garages; Parking lots; Personnel; Ramps; Turning radius; Vehicle characteristics; Vehicle front end
- Uncontrolled Terms: Highway administration; Vehicle make
- Old TRIS Terms: Frontal dimension; Officials
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00096892
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: #751
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 10 1975 12:00AM