HUMAN FACTORS... PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Four papers are included in this section of the Proceedings: Human factors research in urban transportation; Psychological design factors in urban public transportation vehicles; human factors involved in current public attitudes toward public transit concepts; and Bus modification to improve safety, comfort and human reliability.
- Proceedings of the 18th Annual Meeting.
Human Factors Society1134 Montana
Santa Monica, CA United States 90403
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: p. 1-17
- TRT Terms: Human factors; Passenger cars; Public transit; Rapid transit; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Passenger car design
- Subject Areas: Design; Public Transportation; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00125857
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1981 12:00AM