NS SAVANNAH SCRAM SEQUENCE INDICATOR. INSTRUCTION MANUAL AND SYSTEM DESCRIPTION
The N.S. Savannah scram sequence indicator system determines the sequence of the first seven scram signals received from the nuclear instrumentation alarm and scram panels. This solid-state, digital system comprises 20 modules (18 sequence display modules, one counter module, and one driver module) and has three power supplies. The system and its individual components are described in this manual. The functions of the various components in system operation are detailed, along with maintenance and test instructions for components and circuitry.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number BAW-1299.
Babcock and Wilcox CompanyAtomic Energy Division
Lynchburg, VA USA 24504
- Gaerttner III, G F
- Publication Date: 1965-5
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Alarm systems; Instrumentation; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Operations; Preventive maintenance
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor instrumentation; Nuclear reactor operation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026986
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: BAW-1299
- Contract Numbers: MA-3760
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 15 1973 12:00AM