SYMPOSIUM ON VEHICLE RIDE QUALITY
A review of ride-quality technology in the United States is given in the thirteen papers presented at the symposium. Although emphasis is directed toward criteria for passenger air travel, information on ground and water modes of transportation is also presented. The papers include an overview of the present state of knowledge, results of various recent studies involving people, vehicles, and simulators, discussion of mechanisms underlying motion discomfort, and description of ongoing activities.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/501291201
- This report was sponsored by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Washington, D.C.
National Aeronautics and Space AdministrationLangley Research Center
Hampton, VA USA 23681
- Publication Date: 1972-10
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 255 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Ground transportation; Motion; Passenger comfort; Riding qualities; Studies; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Motion studies
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Highways; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00096752
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 501-29-12-01
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA TM X-2620 Tech. Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM