LOOKOUT ASSIST RADAR DEVELOPMENT
The report is limited to a discussion of system considerations and circuit design results which are necessary to implement the superregenerative system specifications resulting from the Phase 1 study program. One section gives a brief functional description of the final system in block diagram form. For the reader interested in unit design and detailed circuit operation this report also contains a section on design considerations; 9 sections which give unit design and detailed circuit functioning; and 6 reference appendices.
Sperry Piedmont CompanyDivision of Sperry Rand Corporation
Charlottesville, VA USA
- Publication Date: 1966-6
- Pagination: 119 p.
- TRT Terms: Automated vehicle control; Radar; Radar devices
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic navigation; Radar criteria
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00026976
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Pub-JA-240-007-34 Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: MA-3374
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 2 1973 12:00AM