VARIABLE CYCLE SIGNAL TIMING PROGRAM. VOL. 4: PREDICTION ALGORITHMS, SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS
Volume 4 presents the formulation and evaluation of several models designed to predict approach-specific traffic volumes. Supplementary surveillance hardware requirements are estimated and detailed logical flow diagrams of the Third-Generation software are provided. /NTIS/
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/FCP32B2283
- Report sponsored by the Office of Research and Development FHWA/DOT.
KLD Associates, Incorporated47 Mall Drive, Suite 8
Commack, NY USA 11725-5717
- Lieberman, E B
- McShane, W
- Goldblatt, R B
- Publication Date: 1974-5
- Pagination: 231 p.
- TRT Terms: Algorithms; Networks; Optimization; Software; Traffic flow theory; Traffic signal control systems; Traffic signal cycle; Urban areas; Variables
- Uncontrolled Terms: Hardware
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00096703
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- ISBN: FCP 32B2 283
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-74-Vol-4 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-7924
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM