PARK-AND-RIDE FACILITIES PRELIMINARY PLANNING GUIDELINES
This report presents a preliminary evaluation of park-and- ride facilities. A literature review was conducted and, from this, characteristics of park-and-ride service in the United States were documented. Also, each Texas city providing park-and-ride service was surveyed, and the existing or projected park-and-ride operations in five Texas cities are documented. Based on the review of these data, preliminary guidelines that can be used in planning park- and-ride facilities are discussed.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
- Christiansen, D L
- Grady, D S
- HOLDER, R W
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 64 p.
- TRT Terms: Guidelines; Park and ride; Reviews; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00131552
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: TTI-2-10-74-205-2 Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: 2-10-74-205
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1981 12:00AM