SURFACE EFFECT SHIPS FOR OCEAN COMMERCE (SESOC), VOLUME 2
This volume presents additional information on the research and engineering problems involved in the development of large surface effect ships (SES) for ocean commerce. Section 1 contains reports by Booz-Allen Applied Research Inc. on studies of the commercial feasibility of SES. Research and engineering problems associated with employing the SES concept in commercial ocean transportation systems are listed and discussed in Section 2. The last two sections contain reports on related economic analyses and technical development plans.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number D-4-SES-Vol-2.
Department of CommerceSESOC Advisory Committee
Washington, DC USA
- Publication Date: 1966-2
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 638 p.
- Volume: 2
- TRT Terms: Ships; Surface effect ships; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Economic analysis (Ses)
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026961
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1974 12:00AM