OSHA SAFETY AND HEALTH TRAINING GUIDELINES FOR MARITIME OPERATIONS. VOLUME II
The volume deals with those standards contained in Parts 1915-19. Occupational Safety and Health Standards for Maritime employment.
- Paper copy also available in set of 3 reports as PB-239 309- SET, PC $11.00.
Bendix CorporationLAunch Support Division
Cocoa Beach, FL USA
- Lowry, D E
- Adams, H E
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 44 p.
- TRT Terms: Health hazards; Regulations; Safety; Safety education; Safety programs
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Law; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00131511
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOL-L73-142-2 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM