1975 WORLD SURVEY OF CURRENT RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ON ROADS AND ROAD TRANSPORT'
The eleventh in a series of annual reports on research and development projects conducted by governmental, academic and commercial research agencies in 49 countries, as reported by surveyors of the International Road Federation and the International Road Research Documentation program of the OECD, as well as information collected by the HRIS for such activities within the United States. The report lists 4,375 projects from overseas countries and 2,764 projects in the United States, classified in accordance with the subject area classification system of the Transportation Research Board. The U.S. information is now included for the first time in this series of reports and will replace a now-discontinued publication of TRB, "Highway Research in Progress." Two special in-depth studies are included: "Highway Transport and Energy Problems in Europe" and "European Experiences in Highway Noise". /IRF/ /TRRL/
- Prepared with the cooperation of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development and the Highway Research Information Service of the Transportation Research Board.
Washington, DC USA 20024
- Behrens, F A
- Barry, T M
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 744 p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Energy; Foreign; Highway transportation; Highways; Information systems; Noise; Research; Surveys; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Energy; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00131425
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-75-132
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-7656
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM