NS SAVANNAH COMPLETED AND PROJECTED ITINERARY, FUEL CONSUMPTION, AND CORE BURNUP
A tabulated summary is presented of significant parameters for past operation of the N.S. Savannah, including core burnup and nuclear fuel consumption. An estimate of future core burnup is also given for the proposed schedule of commercial operation. Tables provide data on passages, distance traveled, public visitation, fuel consumption, monthly burnup, fuel mass balance, port visits, and estimated burnup. Figures on shaft RPM are included.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number STS-67.
Babcock and Wilcox CompanyN.S. Savannah Technical Staff
Galveston, TX USA
Todd Shipyards CorporationLos Angeles Division
San Pedro, CA USA
- Paulson, A E
- Wolff Jr, E F
- Publication Date: 1965-6
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Fuel consumption; Nuclear powered ships; Reactor fuel cycle
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear fuel cycles
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026884
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: STS-67
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM