NS SAVANNAH PHYSICS SUMMARY OF THE GROUP OVERLAP CONTROL ROD WITHDRAWAL SEQUENCE FOR CORE 1
A physics summary of the group overlap control rod withdrawal sequence for Core 1 of the N.S. Savannah nuclear reactor is given. Descriptions and development of sequence are included, along with sequence merit. The revised withdrawal sequence, checked out by a detailed calculated program and by a brief experimental program, is concluded to be suitable for normal operations use. Tables and figures comprise the bulk of the report.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number STS-65.
Babcock and Wilcox CompanyN.S. Savannah Technical Staff
Galveston, TX USA
Todd Shipyards CorporationLos Angeles Division
San Pedro, CA USA
- Paulson, A E
- Turner, R A
- Publication Date: 1965-6
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 112 p.
- TRT Terms: Control systems; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactor components; Nuclear reactors
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor control rods; Nuclear reactor control systems
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026883
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: STS-65
- Contract Numbers: MA-3377
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM