RADIONUCLIDE SURVEILLANCE PROGRAM. STS WRITE-UP "NS SAVANNAH OPERATION WITH FAILED FUEL."
This report evaluates the assumptions used in two earlier reports made to determine the radiogas and other activity levels in the system for failed fuel conditions. The reports reviewed were BAW-1109, "N.S. Savannah, Analysis of Operation With Regard to Waste Collection and Disposal" (Sept. 1958) and BAW-1110, "The Effects of Fission Product Leakage of the NMSR Plant" (May 1958). Also reviewed for its adequacy and completeness was the Savannah Technical Staff's write-up on operations with failed fuel dated June 28, 1965.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number BAW-70-0020-79.
Babcock and Wilcox CompanyNuclear Development Center
, United States
- Burkart, C A
- Publication Date: 1965-8-25
- Features: References; Tables;
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Fission; Nuclear fuels; Nuclear powered ships; Radioactive wastes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Radionuclides
- Old TRIS Terms: Fissionable materials
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026880
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: 70-0020-79
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM