NS SAVANNAH PROGRAM DATA AND CHARTS 1962-1965
Tables and charts summarize the N.S. Savannah program. Report covers ship history, cost and design data, reactor performance, port demonstration visits, personnel skills, and ship and program organization.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number A-8-NSS.
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
Atomic Energy CommissionWashington, DC USA 20235
- Publication Date: 1965-8
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Crew size; Nuclear powered ships; Ship operations; Vehicle characteristics
- Old TRIS Terms: Ship characteristics
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00026877
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM