DEVELOPMENT OF PHOTOGRAMMETRIC TESTING AND EVALUATION PROCEDURES PHASE 2: TESTING AND EVALUATION OF PHOTOGRAMMETRIC SYSTEMS
Several aspects of analytic aerotraingulation are analyzed using 1:3000 scale, black and white photography. Evaluations are made on various bridging distances on strips as well as 20 versus 60 percent sidelap on small blocks. Comparisons are made on results from simultaneous versus sequential adjustment procedures and momo versus stereocomparator measurements.
- In cooperation with the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration.
Sacramento, CA USA 95807
- Erio, G
- Burns, R
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: Evaluation; Grids (Coordinates); Photogrammetry; Seas; Testing; Wind
- Old TRIS Terms: Sea winds; Sidelap; Stereocomparator coodinate reduction
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00096393
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-GM-7105-2-74-01 Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: F-7-80
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Sep 30 1975 12:00AM