DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF A MOBILE AIR MOBILE AIR QUALITY MONITORING VAN FOR HIGHWAY ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STUDIES
Field data on ambient air pollution levels are required for the writing of a quantitative air quality report. A description of the design and development of an air monitoring van for assessing ambient levels of air pollution is presented. Methods for data acquisition and equipment calibration are also discussed. A review of van design after two years of field usage is included.
- This project was sponsored by the California Department of Transportation.
Transportation Laboratory5900 Folsom Boulevard
Sacramento, CA United States 95819
- Pinkerman, K O
- Ranzieri, A J
- Shirley, E C
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 55 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Data collection; Environment; Environmental impacts; Monitoring; Portable equipment
- Uncontrolled Terms: Mobile equipment
- Old TRIS Terms: Ambience
- Subject Areas: Environment; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00096390
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TL-7082-8-74-35 Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1975 12:00AM