ELECTRONICS: ITS PLACE ON THE MODERN RAILWAY AND THE ATTENTION IT DEMANDS IN SERVICE
The paper identifies the growing application and importance of electronics in railway signalling systems and assesses the engineering and managerial responsibilities which must be recognised and met for the effective operation of such electronic equipment.
Institution of Railway Signal EngineersLondon, England
- BUCHANAN, I C
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Electronics; Signal devices; Traffic signal control systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Signal systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00131270
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1976 12:00AM