DAMAGE CONTROL MANUAL FOR NS SAVANNAH
Provides detailed information and numerous simplified diagrams applicable to damage control needed in an emergency. Appendixes contain plans, diagrams, and calculations furnished by the shipyard and various instruction books and operating manuals provided by the vendors specifically relating to damage control onboard the NS Savannah. Also included are station bills which tabulate the organization of the crew so that emergencies may be most effectively handled.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number S-5-D.
Sharp (George G) Incorporated100 Church Street
New York, NY United States 10007
- Publication Date: 1965-5-1
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 126 p.
- TRT Terms: Loss and damage; Nuclear powered ships; Training devices
- Old TRIS Terms: Damage control; Emergency contingency plans
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00026866
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Instr Man
- Contract Numbers: MA-1806
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM