NS SAVANNAH OPERATIONS, QUARTERLY REPORT. NOVEMBER 1, 1964-FEBRUARY 1, 1965
Reports on the N.S. Savannah's operating program during the three month period in which the ship completed her fourth European voyage. Also provides information on upgrading and tests on the ship's nuclear propulsion plant as required by the AEC's Memorandum and Authorization dated June 4, 1964. Included is the report on the ten-day maintenance outage scheduled during this period for voyage repairs and for quarterly and semi-annual tests. Appendixes cover: 1) Port Visitation reports; 2) Scram reports; and 3) Waste Disposal reports.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number STS-66.
Babcock and Wilcox CompanyN.S. Savannah Technical Staff
Galveston, TX United States
Todd Shipyards CorporationLos Angeles Division
San Pedro, CA United States
- Publication Date: 1965
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 62 p.
- TRT Terms: Maintenance; Nuclear powered ships; Operations; Ship operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Operational procedures
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00026864
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: STS-66 Quart Rpt
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 16 1973 12:00AM