CONTROL ASPECTS OF NEW FORMS OF GUIDED LAND TRANSPORT
Proceedings includes 31 papers dealing with various aspects of traffic and vehicle control, with emphasis on guided vehicles and the use and development of magnetic levitation techniques. A major portion of papers is devoted to urban rapid transit systems.
- Proceedings of a meeting in London, Aug. 28-30, 1974.
Institution of Electrical EngineersSavoy Place
London WC2R 0BL, NY England 10016-5997
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 239 p.
- Issue Number: 117
- TRT Terms: Automated guideway transit; Automatic control; Intelligent transportation systems; Magnetic levitation; Rapid transit
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Automated guideway systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00131230
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf. Publ
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1981 12:00AM