THE INTERNATIONAL UITP COMPEDIUM OF PUBLIC TRANSPORT
This UITP handbook contains extensive statistical data on the mass transport systems in over 300 cities and is intended to serve as a basic reference work for operators, engineers, town planners, political leaders, consultants, manufacturers and all others concerned with providing passenger transportation services. The two volumes incorporate three sections: Metropolitan Railways/Rapid Transit; Surface Transport, including buses, streetcars, light rail and trolley-buses; and Motorbuses.
Brussels, Belgium BE-1080
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 722 p.
- TRT Terms: Light rail transit; Planning; Public transit; Rapid transit; Statistics; Streetcars; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00131225
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Association of Public Transport (UITP)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1981 12:00AM