REVISION OF 630A INFORMATION FOR MARAD-NAVAL ARCHITECT STUDIES (MARK 4)
This document is a revised edition of General Electric's "630A Information for MARAD-Naval Architect Studies", a manufacturer's informational publication. Revisions include a 50 degrees decrease on the recommended turbine inlet steam temperature, a revised heat balance based on the recommended change, a schematic drawing for the auxiliary systems, and estimated fuel costs.
General ElectricMarine Turbine & Gear Engineer, 1100 Western Ave
Lynn, MA USA 01910
- Publication Date: 1964-9-17
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Economics; Nuclear power; Nuclear power plants; Nuclear powered ships
- Subject Areas: Economics; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026790
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: GEMP-322
- Contract Numbers: AT(40-1)-2847
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 15 1973 12:00AM