630A INFORMATION FOR MARAD - NAVAL ARCHITECT STUDIES
This document briefly describes the 630A Nuclear Steam Generator. It is an informational publication by the manufacturer. Information is provided on costs involved (including sales prices, installation costs, fuel costs, repair and maintenance costs, and refueling costs), manufacturer's services rendered with purchase, and guarantees and warranties, etc. There is a diagram of the RSA-630A 55 cell, a schematic of the marine power plant, the NSG weights required to meet normal propulsive power ratings, etc.
General ElectricMarine Turbine & Gear Engineer, 1100 Western Ave
Lynn, MA United States 01910
- Publication Date: 1964-9-15
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Nuclear power; Nuclear power plants; Nuclear powered ships
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026789
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: GEMP-311
- Contract Numbers: AT(40-1)-2847
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 15 1973 12:00AM