NS SAVANNAH RADIATION MONITORING TRAINING MANUAL
This manual is a guide for use in the N. S. SAVANNAH training program. It gives a general description and explanation of monitoring systems, including multichannel area, neutron, cooling water, gland seal, air particulate and radiogas. Included is a detailed description of various scintillation and neutron detectors. Nuclear radiation physics are broadly discussed and a glossary is provided.
Savannah Technical StaffMaritime Administration and Atomic Energy Commission
Washington, DC USA
- Publication Date: 1964-3
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 165 p.
- TRT Terms: Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Radiation monitoring; Safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor safety; Radiation physics
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00026787
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: STS-13
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 1 1973 12:00AM