NATIONAL ZINC RICH COATINGS CONFERENCE
Eight papers dealing with field experiences in corrosion control with zinc-rich coatings reported by a contractor- applicator, a highway department, a ship operator (tankers), a chemical company, and a public utility.
- Proceedings of the National Zinc-Rich Coatings Conference conducted by the Zinc Institute Inc., on December 4, 1974, Drake Hotel, Chicago, Illinois.
Zinc Institute, Incorporated,
- Publication Date: 1974-12
- Pagination: 86 p.
- TRT Terms: Coatings; Corrosion; Corrosion protection; Zinc coatings
- Old TRIS Terms: Coating performance
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00131142
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Zinc Institute, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1976 12:00AM