NS SAVANNAH CORE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
The report is concerned with recommended and broader alternative program of core development for the N.S. Savannah, the results of which could be extrapolated to show feasibility of highly economical nuclear fueled ships in future. Cost estimates are included.
Savannah Technical StaffMaritime Administration and Atomic Energy Commission
Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1964-1
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactor cores; Nuclear reactors
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026786
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: STS-7
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 1 1973 12:00AM