ADMINISTRATIVE GUIDE FOR THE LIABILITY INSURANCE ASPECTS OF SHIPPING NUCLEAR MATERIALS
Outlines the basic insurance coverages within the United States that provide protection against financial loss in connection with liability to third parties which arises from the transportation of nuclear material. Care should be exercised in the application of all or any part of this guide since the insurance programs and goals of individual companies may vary. Each situation should be discussed with the particular company's insurance manager or insurance broker.
- Special Report of Amer. Natl. Standards Committee N14, Transportation of Fissile and Radioactive Materials.
American National Standards Institute1430 Broadway
New York, NY USA 10018
- Chin, F D
- Bardes, C R
- Hartman, N
- Holt, W A
- Kropp, R E
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Marine insurance; Radioactive materials; Radioactive materials; Transportation
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00131101
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1976 12:00AM