REVIEW OF SUPERCAVITATION HYDROFOIL EXPERIMENTS 1955 THROUGH 1972
A review is made of major experimental, fully submerged, high-speed hydrofoil programs, concentrating on base- ventilated, supercavitating, and fully-ventilated types for the purpose of assessing the need for future experimental work. A discussion is made of the conclusions.
David Taylor Naval Ship R&D CenterShip Performance Department
Bethesda, MD USA 20084
- Baker, E S
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 117 p.
- TRT Terms: Hydrofoils; Lift drag ratio; Supercavitating hydrofoils; Ventilation systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Ventilated hydrofoils
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00131094
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SPD-567-01 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1976 12:00AM