There has been an unprecedented amount of interest shown in the development of the Soviet merchant fleet, and Soviet participation in the liner trades has been highlighted in numerous speeches by prominent Western shipping men. This study attempts to analyze the growth and structure of the Soviet merchant marine and the development of the shipbuilding industry in the Soviet Union.
Seatrade Publications LimitedFairfax House
Colchester CO1 1RJ, Essex, England
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Competition; Foreign; Policy; Shipping; Trade; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: International competition
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union; Russia (Federation)
- Old TRIS Terms: Foreign maritime development; Trade policies
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00131086
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Seatrade Publications Limited
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1976 12:00AM