MARITIME CARGO SYMPOSIUM
This volume contains papers presented during the Symposium. Leaders in the field of maritime cargo attempted to answer questions pertinent to all aspects of the field. Papers included focus upon the definition of the maritime cargo problem and its parameters, current practicable solutions, and benefits to be derived from these solutions. Among the figures is a schematic simulation model of a marine port complex example.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number UCLA-64-MC. Proceedings held at Long Beach, California on September 17 and 18, 1964.
University of California, Los AngelesSchool of Architecture and Urban Planning
Los Angeles, CA USA 90024
- Publication Date: 1964-9
- Features: Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 199 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Development; Marine terminals; Port operations; Ports
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00026773
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Contract Numbers: P1-MA64-1117
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 11 1973 12:00AM