NATIONAL FORUM ON ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS SERVE TRANSPORTATION
Addresses and reports are presented here which focus on the technological developments in communications, computerization, fascimile transmission, electronic funds transfer, and other developments that will directly impact on the process and procedures employed in transportation administrative systems. The 29 papers presented here cover aspects of computers in the service of transportation, data interchange systems, railroad data systems, motor carrier use of electronic systems, transportation information systems in Canada, tariffs, coding for data interchange systems and tariffs, automation research project, packet switching concept, steel customer communication system, and computer science and technology in business.
- Conference held in Washington, D.C., 3-4 December 1974.
Transportation Data Coordinating CommitteeSuite 309, 1101 17th Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1974-12
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 163 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Coding systems; Communications; Electronic equipment; Information processing; Information systems; Motor carriers; Projection (Cartography); Railroads; Tariffs; Technology; Transportation; Transportation operations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fund allocations
- Old TRIS Terms: Coding; Electronic devices; Transportation administration; Transverse mercator grid
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00096067
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 2 1975 12:00AM