NS SAVANNAH OPERATIONS, QUARTERLY REPORT, MAY 1-AUGUST 1, 1964
The quarterly operations report reviews N.S. Savannah operations and changes to, tests of, and experiments on the ship's nuclear propulsion system from May 1 to August 1, 1964. The report includes data on operations chronology, power plant operation and maintenance, training, health physics, tests, Hoboken outage maintenance, and STS engineering and facilities activities. Appendices are included on the reactor compartment ventilation system filter efficiency test, scram reports, and a waste disposal report.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number STS-51.
Babcock and Wilcox CompanyN.S. Savannah Technical Staff
Galveston, TX USA
Todd Shipyards CorporationLos Angeles Division
San Pedro, CA USA
- Publication Date: 1964
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 51 p.
- TRT Terms: Health physics; Nuclear power plants; Nuclear powered ships; Ship operations
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00026747
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: STS-51 Quart Rpt
- Contract Numbers: MA-3377
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM