NS SAVANNAH SUMMARY REPORT FOR DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN PORT VISITATION
Negotiations are in varied stages of completion for the N.S. Savannah to enter the waters of several foreign countries and their ports. The ship will be operated at sea and at approved port sites within specified limitations according to the Reactor Plant Operating Manual, Technical Specifications, Health Physics Manual, Port Operation of the Savannah, and Port Analysis Reports. The organization, responsibilities, and inter-relationships of the supervisory, operational, and advisory groups participating in this program are presented.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number STS-8.
Babcock and Wilcox CompanyN.S. Savannah Technical Staff
Galveston, TX United States
Todd Shipyards CorporationLos Angeles Division
San Pedro, CA United States
- Publication Date: 1964-2
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 70 p.
- TRT Terms: Foreign; Nuclear powered ships; Port operations; Ship operations; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Foreign maritime development
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00026741
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: STS-8 Sum Rpt
- Contract Numbers: MA-3377
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM