ALCOHOL/SAFETY PUBLIC INFORMATION MATERIALS CATALOG. NUMBER 3
The Materials Catalog is designed for use by persons developing new public information programs on alcohol and highway safety. It lists materials produced for previous campaigns along with journal articles and reports decribing and evaluating such programs. Materials and reports listed in the catalog may be borrowed free of charge.
Highway Safety Research InstituteHuron Parkway and Baxter Road
Ann Arbor, MI USA 48109
- Grimm, A C
- Publication Date: 1975-11
- Pagination: 210 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcohols; Catalogs; Highway safety; Materials; Publicity
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Materials; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00130732
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Contract Numbers: NHTSA-6-5071
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1976 12:00AM