MANUAL OF PROCEDURES FOR CONDUCTING STUDIES OF THE DESIRABLE LIMITS OF DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS OF MOTOR VEHICLES
The manual presents is set of procedures for conducting a study of the desirable limits on the dimensions and weights of highway vehicles. The manual is intended to cover all significant factors related to the highway, the vehicle, and the transportation industry that might be affected in one way or another by the legal limits on vehicle dimensions and weights. It is based upon work by the Offices of Research and Development, Federal Highway Administration, as reported in House Document No. 354, 88th Congress, 2nd Session, August 19,1964.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Winfrey, R
- Publication Date: 1970-7
- Pagination: 131 p.
- TRT Terms: Dimensional analysis; Gross vehicle weight; Highway transportation; Laws; Manuals; Motor vehicles; Vehicle characteristics
- Old TRIS Terms: Dimensional measurement; Motor vehicle laws & regulations
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00130709
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-73- 68
- Files: TRIS, ATRI, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 7 1976 12:00AM