CHEMICAL WASTE INCINERATOR SHIP PROJECT, VOLUME 1. ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYSIS AND APPENDICES I, II, AND III
This Draft Environmental impact Statement consists of two volumes. Volume 1 contains the Environmental Analysis and Appendices I, II, and III, Volume 2 contains Appendix IV. The following topics are discussed in Volume I: Description of the chemical waste incinerator ship project; Description chemical waste incinerator ship project; Safety and control measures; Alternative actions for the disposal of hazardous wastes; Adverse environmental impacts which cannot be avoided under the project; Relationship between local short term use of the environment and the maintenance and enhancement of long term productivity; Irreversible and irrectrievable commitment of resources.
- See also PB-246 728, Vol 2, PC $7.75; microfiche$2.25. A draft environmental impact statement.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 236 p.
- TRT Terms: Incinerators; Sewage treatment; Ships; Spills (Pollution); Waste disposal
- Old TRIS Terms: Shipboard sewage treatment
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00130695
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-EIS-7302-76-08D-1
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM