LABORATORY INVESTIGATION OF RAILWAY PRESTRESSED CONCRETE BOX BEAMS
This report contains the description and analysis of laboratory investigation of the static and repeated load strength of nine full-size box beams cast with regular mineral aggregates.
- Conducted under sponsorship of AREA Committee 8 - Masonry.
Chicago, IL USA 60616
- Publication Date: 1965-2
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Beams; Concrete; Prestressed concrete; Prestressing; Static loads
- Subject Areas: Construction; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00095875
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Association of American Railroads
- Report/Paper Numbers: ER-53
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 24 1975 12:00AM