PRESTRESSED CONCRETE TIE INVESTIGATION - 2ND REPORT
This is a summary of some five years experience and field tests with strain gages and measurements of electrical resistance.
- Conducted under sponsorship of AREA Committee 3 - Ties and Wood Preservation and AREA Committee 5 - Track.
Chicago, IL USA 60616
- Publication Date: 1965-4
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 65 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceleration (Mechanics); Concrete; Concrete ties; Fasteners; Fastenings; Field tests; Instrumentation; Prestressed concrete ties; Quality of service; Rail (Railroads); Railroad ties; Specifications; Stresses
- Old TRIS Terms: Clip fasteners; Rail stress
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00095873
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Association of American Railroads
- Report/Paper Numbers: ER-58
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 24 1976 12:00AM