RELIABILITY OF CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT VEHICLES
Customer demands for reliability in construction equipment are increasing. Reliability results first from adequate design and second from the capability of manufacturing in executing this design. The ultimate measure of reliability is performance for the customer. Information concerning good or bad performance must be communicated and used to improve new designs and correct existing machines. This can be accomplished effectively with the use of a reliability organization and with final approval of all products shipped.
New York, NY United States 10017
- Czarnecki, J
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Communications; Construction equipment; Design; Organizations; Performance; Quality control; Reliability; Standards
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00095845
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE #740659
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 2 1975 12:00AM