THE ROLE OF A UNIVERSITY IN MACHINERY SAFETY TESTING
Safety testing is a present-day need in coping with consumerism in its voluntary and mandatory aspects. A university possessing unique capabilities describes its systematic approach to safety testing as it establishes a rationale consistent with academic goals. The sequence of steps used in devising realistic safety tests is discussed and specific examples are given. Research in safety testing enhances educational goals when new knowledge is used in teaching.
New York, NY United States 10017
- McConnell, W H
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Research; Safety; Test procedures; Testing; Universities and colleges
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00095843
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE # 740711
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 2 1975 12:00AM