IMPROVING THE DISSEMINATION OF SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL INFORMATION: A PRACTITIONER'S GUIDE TO INNOVATION
The Guide's focus is on the 'primary' dissemination of scientific information: the technical journal or its equivalent. In other words, it deals with the initial recorded transmission of information. The Guide's contents are organized into sections, according to the degree of departure from conventional journal and monographic publishing. Each section is made up of a number of individual entries, describing particular innovations. So far as possible, these systems are separated into their individual components for treatment in separate entries, so that the reader who wishes to avoid radical change will not be forced to consider innovation in terms of conversion to a totally new system.
- See also PB-243 461 and PB-243 469.
Capital Systems Group, Incorporated6110 Executive Boulevard
Rockville, MD USA 20852
- Strawhorn, J M
- Omerson, R L
- Creager, W A
- Publication Date: 1975-4-15
- Pagination: 203 p.
- TRT Terms: Information management; Information systems; Technology transfer
- Uncontrolled Terms: Information transfer
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00130677
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: NSF-C950
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM