AUTOMOTIVE ACCESSORY DRIVE CONCEPTS FOR MODERN ENGINE DESIGN
An accessory drive system, using a single belt, has been developed for engines with a full or partial array of accessories. The system can be applied to overhead cam engines with the use of a synchronous driving surface on one side of the belt. The drive system offers space savings and reduced assembly costs due to fewer and simplified components. Benefits to the consumer include lower maintenance costs and easy belt replacement.
New York, NY United States 10017
- Semin, R E
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Engines; Reliability; Vehicle components; Vehicle maintenance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Accessories; Belt drives
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00095837
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE #741045
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 2 1975 12:00AM