NEW PUBLICATIONS FOR PLANNING LIBRARIES: LIST NO. 22
This bibliography covers recently published material in various subject areas. One of these subject areas is transportation. There are approximately 85 references cited in this section dealing with transportation planning, urban transportation systems, the environmental impact of transportation, parking, transportation models, highway planning, airports, railroads, transportation and energy, and transportation economics. Other sections of the bibliography deal with architecture and design, economics and management, education, energy, environment and natural resources, geography, housing, land use, landscapes, planning, politics and government, recreation and open space, social conditions and services, and a few miscellaneous subjects.
Council of Planning LibrariansP.O. Box 229
Monticello, IL USA 61856
- Vance, M
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 62 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Bibliographies; Economics; Energy; Environmental impacts; Highway planning; Land use; Landscape design; Mathematical models; Open space control; Parking; Railroads; Recreation; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation models
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00130616
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Exch. Bibliog #968
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 7 1976 12:00AM