A GUIDE FOR RETAIL GASOLINE PRICING
This booklet provides guidelines for complying with the Federal Energy Administration (FEA) regulations regarding maximum selling price for gasoline and the price and octane number posting requirements. It is intended primarily for independent retailers of gasoline. A list is provided of FEA Compliance Offices and their telephone numbers for those who have problems with the calculations or questions concerning the information in this booklet.
Federal Energy Administration12th and Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20461
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Calculation; Energy; Gasoline; Octane number; Prices; Regulations; Retail trade
- Uncontrolled Terms: Computation
- Old TRIS Terms: Octane rating
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Highways; Law; Society;
- Accession Number: 00130611
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FEA/H-75/385 Reg. Prog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM