MAINTENANCE OF HYDRAULIC COMPONENTS ON ARMY CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
This paper presents the current status of the Mobility Equipment Research and Development Center's new Hydraulic System Test and Repair Unit (HSTRU). In addition to describing the configuration of the prototype, it discusses the military requirements which led to its development and the analysis of the engineering tradeoffs involved in the selection of its components. Throughout the paper, analogies are drawn between military and commercial needs for the repair and maintenance of hydraulic systems in field mobile construction equipment.
New York, NY United States 10017
- Coyne, W P
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction equipment; Hydraulic equipment; Maintenance equipment; Prototypes; Testing equipment
- Old TRIS Terms: Hydraulic systems
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00095786
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE No. 740657
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 2 1975 12:00AM