BATTERY POWERED SMALL OFF-HIGHWAY VEHICLES
This paper gives an overview of typical components, their performance, size, shape, weight, and relationships to each other, and how they fit together in electric vehicle applications. Vehicle designs covered are golf cars, personnel carriers, people carriers, riding and walk-behind lawn mowers, 2-and 3-wheeled bikes, outboard motors, and floor care sweepers and scrubbers.
New York, NY USA 10017
- Graumlich, A J
- Kern, C V
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: All terrain vehicles; Bicycles; Electric batteries; Electric vehicles; Vehicle characteristics; Vehicles
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00095780
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE No 740730
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 2 1975 12:00AM